Adrian and Theresa of Eek Racing at Hockenheim (click to enlarge)
We are a friendly branch established in 1980, why not come along and join us?
- Monthly meeting with a bunch of like-minded individuals at the King Bill pub in Histon, 2nd Monday of month at 8.00pm.
- Monthly Sunday ride out and occasional more ambitious rides to national and international events.
- Monthly evening meal and a glass of beer at a variety of regional pubs.
- Advice from fellow enthusiasts to keep your machine on the road.
- Most of us own a Norton but it’s not essential although it is best to have an interest in them!
- We attend many NOC events around the country.
- Some branch nights feature guest speakers on a wide range of subjects.
- All for just £5 a year membership fee!